POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? : Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:38:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 15 Aug 2002 11:55:55
Message: <3d5bcf0b@news.povray.org>
For myself I can say that I even printed out on paper all pages that seemed
to be about that.

- The genreal output optins
- Tracing options
- Shell Output Options
- etc.

and I did not understand that even there is a command like /RENDER
but that is the place where i would have expected to find it. (MY mistake ?)

One thing is true, me and - be honest 99% of all people - (IF they read
instructions) they take them
part by part when they need it.

I can however state here that this works perfect: now (and I did not expect
anything else):

********
bin\pvengine.exe  /EXIT /RENDER "D:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\user@teop\Desktop\White space
betwen\COM\abyss_08152002_174636_87176_1_0x0-80x120a.ini"
********

--Theo